Wednesday, December 2, 2015

School Carnival

So Bentley was binkie free (except for at bedtime) before my surgery.  Then with my surgery and him getting sick he got the binkie back and now it is back with a vengeance.  Haha. 

 We went and got Bentley's Halloween costume finally.  He picked Buzz out so I was happy he was able to wear something he knew and liked. 

On the 23rd of October Kolton's school had a carnival.  I bought both kids bracelets so they could play all the games and then bought a couple dollars worth of tickets for things like the dunk tank.  Kolton really wanted to dunk Mrs. James.  So we went over there when it was her turn to be in the tank and he totally dunked her!! He was the first to do it and was so happy! It was awesome! We then played some more games and the boys had a blast.    

 One of the games was a free throw shooting game.  Kolton obviously loved that game.  haha.  A teacher was working it and after Kolton shot he came over to me and asked "What is his name and what grade is he in?" I told him and he said "Oh, I've heard about him.  Mr. Hixon has talked about him." I thought that was pretty cool.  Our little stud. 

 The boys played the cake walk together and Bentley won! He didn't get it...he was just happy to walk around the carpet.  :)
 I tried to get Kolton to take a picture with me but he refused.  Haha.  He's too funny. 
 I asked my brother Shawn if he'd be willing to make an invitation for Bentley's birthday party and he did an awesome job!! It is just what I wanted and it is so cute!

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers