Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Post-op

Saturday (10th) morning Kolton had a soccer game. I did not want to miss it so I convinced Brady to let me go.  Haha.  It was a little painful but so worth it to go watch him.  He played so well and scored 4 goals that game! It was so awesome to watch. 
 Brady was awesome with the kids.  I loved watching him play with them and take care of them while I laid on the couch.  :) It was great!



 My dad had to come to OK for work on Monday so he brought us dinner that night.  My mom had him pick up some flowers and candy for me to cheer me up.  It was so nice!
 On Sunday Brady ended up taking Bentley to our doctor's after hours care because he was breathing really weird and heavy.  They sent him home with a nebulizer and some albuterol to use.  She said she doesn't want to label him asthmatic yet but that he has some of the symptoms.  The nebulizer helped so much.  Well, I had to take him for a follow-up on Tuesday.  This whole situation really freaked Bentley out.  He didn't like that I couldn't carry him and was weirded out that Brady's mom had been at our house for a couple of days and he just felt off.  He wouldn't let anyone pick him up or anything.  So it was fun at the doctor's office.  Haha.   
 Brady's mom came over every day that week to clean the house and take care of the kids.  I wasn't supposed to do much and with Brady not having any time off of work he couldn't stay so it was great to have her available to help.  We also had meals brought in to us for a week.  That was awesome too.  I had friends and family texting or calling me every day asking how I was and checking in on me.  I definitely felt the love and support of all my friends and family. 


No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers