On Sunday we went to Brady's parent's house for a birthday dinner for Brady's mom. These boys were cute that night and had a fun time playing together. Landon took a liking to my mom and kept wanting her to watch him or play with him. It was cute.
Several times Kolton convinced my mom to play basketball or football with him. It was fun to watch them! Kolton would draw up a play and they'd do it over and over and over and over. And then he'd have me video tape it in slow motion over and over. Haha.
On Wednesday I had an eye doctor appointment. I haven't been to the eye doctor in about 5 years so it was definitely over due. My mom stayed at home and watched Bentley for me which was way nice! I ended up getting contacts so that is exciting! I almost gave up but finally got them in. I'm still getting used to them (like my eyes feel dry a lot) but I like being able to see! Bentley did really well with my mom and didn't care I was gone.
On my way home from my appointment I was on the phone with Brady and I said, as I was driving by the school, that I thought I saw Kolton running over to the teachers with his hand over his face like he was hurt. Brady said "I'm sure he's fine" and we went on with our conversation. Well about a minute after I got inside I got a phone call from the school. It was the front office lady and she said "Kolton has a fierce bloody nose and needs new clothes." Haha. So I grabbed a change of clothes and walked over to the school right away. And she was right! It was a fierce bloody nose! It was crazy how much blood was coming out of there! I helped him get it to stop and cleaned him up and then let him change and took him to class. It was crazy!
Kolton is always so spoiled when my mom comes to visit. She always plays games or draws or watches movies with him. He eats it up.
Friday we went to Chuck E Cheese and played some games. The boys had a blast and Kolton even hit the jackpot on a game and got 100 tickets. He was pretty ecstatic!














No comments:
Post a Comment