Bentley's sleep schedule is all sorts of messed up right now. He falls asleep at weird times for naps and is sleeping poorly at night. It has been going on for a few months and I don't know why! Anyway, because of it I've been getting lots of chances to snuggle with him during the day.
One night at soccer practice I watched the coach's son because his wife was busy doing something that night. The boys were cracking me up. They shared a banana and looked so cute sitting there on the chairs. I tried to snap a picture of them but in every singe picture one, or both of them, are blurry. I could not get them to sit still. So much energy!
Late Friday night (the 13th) Shawn flew in to town. He had an interview at OU dental school Saturday morning. We had fun catching up before heading to bed. Saturday morning Kolton had a soccer game. It was a cold one! This ended up being Kolton's last game of the season and it was a tough one. There were all sorts of issues but I won't get into them. haha. We ended up losing, which was a bummer. Bentley looked so cute in his mickey hat and gloves. Sadly we must have left the gloves on the field because I can't find them anywhere.
After Shawn got home from his interview we went to one of our friend's soccer games. Kolton was loving having Shawn here and getting spoiled by all the attention.
After the game we stopped by Panda Express (because that is what we do...we eat Chinese on Saturday nights haha).
We came home and ate and watched sports. Shawn went to church with us the next day and then we took him to the airport. It was so fun to have him here for a couple of days...wished it could have been longer but we will take what we can get. ;)
So this picture totally makes me laugh. I was taking a picture of Kolton but totally got Bentley in the background helping himself to more cereal. Haha. He loves cereal lately and will eat it any chance he gets.













No comments:
Post a Comment