The beginning of October Jaycee invited Bentley and I to go to the Norman Library to participate in their interactive play they have set up for babies. Bentley had a lot of fun and especially loved hitting the golf tees into the Styrofoam.
Pierson got baptized on October 2nd and Kolton said the opening prayer, I led the music, and Brady gave a talk. It was so great to be able to be there for his special day and see him make that covenant. We had a great time and enjoyed the donuts afterwards!
Bentley has just recently started sitting down in his baths. He would refuse to before. I'm not sure why other than the fact that he would say it was "hot" even though the water would be no where near hot. Haha.
I have a picture very similar to this one of Kolton eating an apple at around this same age. I love that I got one of Bentley too. He eats those things to the core and beyond. Haha.












No comments:
Post a Comment