Bentley needed some new winter clothes. He only had 2 pairs of jeans and I just couldn't keep up with the laundry well enough to make sure he had a clean pair of pants and he only had about 4 long sleeved shirts and he had also grown out of all of his church shirts so I went to the mall to pick up a few things. I ended up going to Gap Kids because the entire store was at least 40% off and their clothes are just so much better quality than Children's place. I came home with a five shirts for Bentley and 3 shirts for Kolton and pants for Bentley and Kolton and church clothes for them both as well and only spent a little less than $100.
On the 19th we had our end of soccer season party. Gabe's family hosted it in their amazing home! We had pizza and treats and the kids played and played. They then signed balls for everyone to take home to remember everyone on their team. It was fun and we all had a good time!
I came out of the shower Friday morning and Bentley had almost emptied a brand new package of diaper wipes. He was so proud of himself and totally didn't realize he had done something wrong. Haha. It was funny.










No comments:
Post a Comment