Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Bubbles

Late in September Bentley and I were playing outside one afternoon.  He saw the container of bubbles and really wanted to try it so I got it out and he actually did really well!! He was able to get several bubbles going in one blow! It was awesome! He was so proud of himself. 








 He accidentally got some in his mouth and he was not a fan.  Haha.  Poor kid. 
 Gosh he is just so cute.  I know I have pictures that look almost identical in here but they each show a slightly different perspective or aspect of his personality and I love them all. 


 He got so messy!! Before he was blowing bubbles he had been drawing on the driveway with chalk and so then with the drips from the bubbles his hands and face just looked filthy! He was having a blast, though.  He loves to be doing anything outside!


No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers